Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Wireless Network help help help help! =o?

i have recently got my pc back from repair (long story) anyway. .its working fine :D thankfully the only problem is my wireless network





i am using a bt voyager 2110 and bt voyager 1055 adapter for my other pc.





i think there is a problem with the wep 128 key





i couldnt work out how to get one of these without using my netgear wireless box using the aol set up cd and then pluging my bt voyager in. ..





this obviously isnt working. . i need to know how to set up key number for my network. . or just where im going wrong





ive tried seting up the network with the windows network setup but it dosent seen to be working at all





any help would be realy greatfull :D

Wireless Network help help help help! =o?
do you have the wireless network card*
Reply:First by using the AOL CD, that is a mistake. Please visit my site below and visit the Network Talk link. Near the bottom of the page you will find the needed information to creaet your network. Hope this helps


No comments:

Post a Comment