Sunday, July 11, 2010

Problem with network after adding my ftp website to my network places. can u help me?

Here's what happened, before my network was acting fine. i could print stuff to other pcs on my network, share files, and tons more stuff. ever since i added a network place which was my website, everything collapsed. all the computer on My Network Places went away, i couldnt print/share anymore. all i could do is use the internet. what happened and what can i do to fix this???

Problem with network after adding my ftp website to my network places. can u help me?
First have you undid what you have done? Second what type of network do you have? novel or windows. Are you using a server? How many PC are hooked up to it? Are they winxp or mixed of 2k and xp. Last but least are you working late to get this problem fixed by monday morning when everyone comes in?


No comments:

Post a Comment