Wednesday, July 14, 2010

No Internet In Network Connections?

The hardrive of my Dell Inspiron 6400 got fried so I had to replace it. I have all the reformat cds installed and everything. I have wireless internet and my other computers work just fine with it. But this is having problems, I'll try to explain it.





On help and support I searched wireless internet, clicked full-text search, clicked Connect to an available wireless network. And some of it said.





Open Network Connections.


Click the wireless network connection icon, and then, under Network Tasks, click View available wireless networks.


Choose the wireless network from the list that appears, and then click Connect.





The problem is that when I open it I only see the 1397 Connection, nothing else...


Anyway to get the wireless thing there too?

No Internet In Network Connections?
I believe this problem about connection driver. try install driver again from CD or try download from others pc.


try update your window with enable third party update too. Microsoft will provide connection driver to.
Reply:Please check with your Internet Service Provider or with the wireless router manufacturer.


No comments:

Post a Comment