Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Dell Vostro Wont connect to home network but connects to school network.?

ok so i recently purchased a dell vostro 1000, and i cannot seem to find the problem with why it refuses to connect to my home network, my old laptop was fine and connected perfectly, but now that i have received this one it will not connect to my network, the surrounding encrypted networks ask for the password, but when i attempt to connect to my network it gives me an error message that says "Windows is unable to connect to the selected network. The network may no longer be in range. Please refresh the list of available networks, and try to connect again." ok so i turned my modem off and back on, (i have a versalink 327W wireless router and modem in 1 from verizon) but still it refused to connect. any one have any suggestions?

Dell Vostro Wont connect to home network but connects to school network.?
you might need someone to help you change the channels of your wireless network card, or its IP+subnet addresses.


No comments:

Post a Comment