Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Network Magic /D-link frequent disconnection?

ok My family has had network magic for about 9 months and it worked great. I recently built my own computer and had my old hard drive on it. Everything worked great but I got a virus and had to swipe everything. I also got to install XP. Anyway I have everything working Dlink is sensing it and i have internet and my network magic is connects except about every 5-8 minutes I am disconnected from my internet and network. If I do repair connection it works fine again, but it still will disconnect in another few minutes. I changed the pick up speed and what ever to slow and 10 seconds. But it didn't help. I have a wireless DSL router and this has never happened to the other computers and when I disconnect it's only my computer.

Network Magic /D-link frequent disconnection?
With Network Magic, are you telling it to make the connection you have your ' Home Network ' ???





I have a desktop, a second desktop and 2 laptops going with Network Magic and no problems.





The laptops after connection are told to make my linksys its home network. The Desktops are cable connected only with Cat5





Sarge

cosmetic

No comments:

Post a Comment