Sunday, July 11, 2010

Issue with My Network Places?

Issue accessing My Network Places. We have it so we can access our family computer's SharedDocs, as well as the My Documents folders of my bro and I. When I try to open any, it says '(name) is not accessible. You might not have permission to use this network resource. Contact the Administrator of this server to find out if you have access permission. The network path was not found.'





I'm used to it doing that if someone turned the family computer off, then it is understandable if it can't access it. I've even had it do that for no reason, never over a couple minutes. It's been at least half an hour since I first tried.





Dad just hooked up the thing for his T-Mobile WiFi phone earlier in addition to the Belkin we have providing internet access to this computer. My bro thinks it could be that, dad says it isn't related if the internet is ok.





I side with dad, but need to be sure I'm gonna be able to get in there. The past year + a half of my life is in there, school and all else.

Issue with My Network Places?
shut down and restart computers you should get them back as long as your on the right network

cosmetic dentistry

No comments:

Post a Comment