Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Dish network programming access fee.?

The dish network receiver need to be connected to phone line, otherwise they charge the programming access fee every month. Recently I changed my phone from land-line based service to VOIP phone (Vonage). From the dish network help menu, I can check that the phone is connected to the dish network receiver, but it is unable to dial-out. From dish network support, I found out that I have to add *99 prefix for the dial-out. Still dish receiver can't dial out using my VOIP phone-line.





I don't want to pay the programming access fee just because I have a voip phone and can't dial-out.





Does anybody know how to dial-out from dish receiver using VOIP phone-line?





Thanks for your help.

Dish network programming access fee.?
Try contacting Vonage and Dish Network, they might be able to help you.

crowns

No comments:

Post a Comment