Thursday, August 19, 2010

Wireless Network Connection 3 Linksys Question?

My Local Area Network, which is disabled and is supposed to be, asked me if it would like to be set as default instead of the Wireless Network Connection 3 which is the only way to connect to the Internet at my house. I went to click 'no' and accidentally hit 'yes'. Big mistake! Now every time I turn on my computer, I have to manually right click the icon and select 'Use Linksys Wireless Network Monitor' (which is the Wireless Network Connection 3) and wait for it to connect to the Internet. It's not that big of a problem but it's time consuming and I want to be able to turn on my computer and just have it be on the Internet again. I have gone through every setting to find default configurations settings of some sort and with no luck! Please help. Thanks!

Wireless Network Connection 3 Linksys Question?
i had same prob when i had a linksys. my best bet was uninstall it all then reinstall and it fixed the prob for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment