Thursday, August 19, 2010

Is there a REAL multi-network messenger!?

I am looking for a multi-network messenger(I will refer to it as MNM) that would furfill the following criteria:





1) IMing with as many networks as possible;





2) audio and video chat with as many networks as possible (if MNM to ORIGINAL CLIENT PROGRAM is impossible at least the possibility of audio and video over these networks MNM to MNM).





3) offer security for my network passwords (I have heard that Gaim has a problem with that, but since it doesn't offer audio and video I am not interested any way);





I have tried Trillian:


1) IMing is good;


2) audio and video isn't possible, not even Trillian to Trillian!





I have tried EyeBallChat:


1) the promised IM feature with other networks doesn't work!


2) audio and video is possible EBC to EBC, but through the EBC network only (which means that you have to make youself a new account - and invite you're friends all over again).

Is there a REAL multi-network messenger!?
pidgin


No comments:

Post a Comment