Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Network problem with my mobile ?

i have orange mobile sony ericsson w810i n my mobile is not accessing network i thought that there must b some problem with my sim so i unlocked my mobile and buy a new sim of 3 but again having the same problem not accessing network ,mobile signals r also full but no network coverge plz help me out for this ...


cheerz ...

Network problem with my mobile ?
You should try contacting your service provider %26amp; reporting the problem. They can tell you whether your region is having known problems with service, or if the network is down. Sometimes, there are discrepancies that will disable connectivity without affecting the "signal strength".





If you are using the same phone as before, there may be technological issues with it, %26amp; it may be time to get a new phone.


No comments:

Post a Comment