Sunday, August 22, 2010

Help!!! Network Problem!!! & it's Urgent...?

I installed the NWLink IPX/SRX/NetBios Compatible Transport Protocol in my computer and restarted it. The problems after i restarted my PC are : 1) My PC takes 15 or more minutes to view my Desktop 2) My network status window is still showing "Acquiring Network Address" until now, therefore, i cannot use my network and internet 3 ) No internet or Network even i tried to use the "Use the ff. IP addresss" and "Use the ff. DNS Server Adress". Help!!! i need significant answers... TNX... I hope you would be a great help... God Bless.....

Help!!! Network Problem!!! %26amp; it's Urgent...?
Use the system restore option to set your pc to the tstate it was in prior to installing the protocols
Reply:Uninstall all theses services, you can not use this over the internet, or in your local network without a netware server. Even netware servers do not demand this protocol any more on client machines.

invisalign

No comments:

Post a Comment