Sunday, August 22, 2010

Wireless network B and G - do they talk to each other?

Hi - my Wireless Router which was a Linksys Wireless-B crashed over the weekend. I had to buy a Wireless-G to replace it. It's working fine with the desktop downstairs. I have a desktop in another room (upstairs) with a Linksys Wireless-B network adapter, and that desktop can only get to the internet intermittently now. Do I have to buy a Wireless-G network adapter for the upstairs computer or am I just configuring the Wireless-B adapter wrong? The upstairs computer can't seem to find the network IP address and every time I enter the network key, it forgets it right away.

Wireless network B and G - do they talk to each other?
Wireless b adapters will talk to g network but they are known to slow down the network.
Reply:don't know sorry

cosmetic

No comments:

Post a Comment