Sunday, August 22, 2010

Network between Win 98 and Win 2000, but one problem.?

I have successfully set up a network between my win 98 computer and my win 2000 computer using a crossover cable. I can access the win 98 computer files from the win 2000 no problem, and transfer data just fine. From the win 98 however, when I try to access the win 2000 computer (which does show up in the network) it keeps saying a password must be supplied to access the network. I didn't set up a password, or anything, and it doesn't prompt for one the other way, so what is going on? Please help me!

Network between Win 98 and Win 2000, but one problem.?
Hi





Ok , for the network to work , you have to create an account on your win 2000 WITH password , if no well YOU CANT acces your 2000 , then you have to SHARE the folder you want to acces from your win98 , also when win98 boots up you have to enter the user name and password you created on the win200 that way when you acces the share folder you can view the files , please let me know ok


No comments:

Post a Comment