Thursday, August 19, 2010

Network set up wizard help?

When I try to set up the network wizard on my computer (host computer for network) when I click that my computer is connected to the internet then press next it comes up with message "other computers cannot connect to the internet through this computer in addition to its internet connection this computer must have a connection to your network. but the wireless router is connected to my computer through an ethernet cable





Can anyone help

Network set up wizard help?
steps for network :





1-crossover cable for two computers


2-switch for more then 2 computers ( use straight cable)





RC on my computer icon and select properties ,


change computer name and workgroup ,


(both of computers use a workgroup name like as Beyrut ) ,


(for each of them workgroup must be same )





*this part is important


1- check network connections, change IP of each computer ,


first one 192.168.100.1


second 192.168.100.2


third 192.168.100.3





my network connections , ENTIRE NETWORK ,





use search and write your second computer's name





I HAVE NEVER USED USB CABLE


BUT


I CAN OFFER/SUGGEST USB CABLE FOR 2 COMPUTERS .

root canal

No comments:

Post a Comment