Saturday, November 19, 2011

Wireless icon disappeared on my (Network Connections)!!!?

im using PC not laptop





after I formatted my PC I connected USB of wireless then windows asked me for CD I put the the CD of Linksys Wireless-G USB Network Adapter and eveything goes well


I can view the networks and choose which I want to connect but after 2 days I decided to change network then I was shocked !! that the icon of wireless wasn't on the bottom right near the clock and also wasn't on the Folder of (Network Connections) there was only Local Area Connection and im not using cable and i don't have cable for my PC





I clicked on the Local Area Connection and i choose the option (Show icon notification area when connected) and still not working with wireless





I also tried to System Restore not work





also I tried to enable and disband in Device Manager that's only helped to disconnect my connection





I only need to change networks i want to veiw networks name


why it disappeared :( ??

Wireless icon disappeared on my (Network Connections)!!!?
In the device manager, does anything show up as a yellow question mark or something that would indicate that the computer can see a wireless adapter?





The Local Area Connection is always going to be there as long as the computer knows you have a driver for the LAN adapter. So don't worry about that.





Find out who makes your laptop, go to their website and download the driver for the wireless card and install it. Don't download the extra software, just download the driver. Windows can manage the wireless connection.


No comments:

Post a Comment