Saturday, November 19, 2011

Help with an advanced Network printer issue?

I have an HP1320 connected to a printer hub and plugged into the wall. I added the printer to a couple of new PC's and it was working fine. Went I went to add it to another PC I got the message "the print driver on the server is the incorrect one" so I used a driver I found online. Since about then, I have not been able to locate the printer on the network (Previously it would show up when accessing the network folder under the "Printers and Faxes" folder, now that folder doesn't show up under the network folder on any PC) The printer can no longer print from any of the new PC's it was installed on. It only prints from the PC belonging to the administrator, who is also the owner of the printer on the network. Even on that PC, it still doesn't show up on the network folder, but it still prints. It cannot print from any of the PC's it was newly installed on. Any help?

Help with an advanced Network printer issue?
It is set to share with the whole workgroup, yes?





Does it show up in network neighborhood?


No comments:

Post a Comment