Saturday, November 19, 2011

More than one active network connection problem?

I just bought a new laptop. Earlier today I connected it to my internet modem through the Ethernet and it worked perfect. Later I turned the computer off and when I turned it on again and connected it to the internet with the Ethernet I can't use it.


It specifically says:





Windows tried a repair but a problem still exists.


There is more than one active network connection on this computer.








It says to disable one of the networks to try and solve the problem. When I go to the network connections in control panel it appears to have two networks (and Unidentified Network that says public and a Network that says private) and even though I disable the connections the problem keeps on coming. Please, SOLUTIONS!

More than one active network connection problem?
turn off your wireless connection


No comments:

Post a Comment